For beginners, any websites recommendation to start an online job?

j_sumaway

It depends of what is your skills or interest. Try Upwork.com, they cater online freelancers and provide jobs from works like typing, proofreading, book review and many other things. You can also try Usertesting.com, they pay you by doing surveys and they pay good money too. If you can do articles with high level content then you might want to try Steemit.com. I have tried the first 2 but not yet for steemit.

J

justraf16

Hi. Thank you for that recommendation. I have tried upwork.com actually you got to have a good skill to actually get notice by employers. But for those who haven't got any experience yet, it would be hard for them to get hired. Any suggestions to help them out? Thank you so much!

vhinz

upwork.com is a good place to look for online jobs. But you need to be good in what you do in order to get hired. For beginners, it is a great advantage if you have previous jobs or projects that you can show. Create a portfolio on your passed jobs or projects. If you have samples that you can show, it would be great. Certificates will also help to get noticed in upwork. If you are into web development/writing/blogging/ it is better to have a website so that you can show to them that you really know your stuff. A youtube channel I think would also a big help.

anor0428

I am also a begginner on online works. One of the easiest that I can recommend to you are the paid to post sites like Beermoney forum and forum coin. There, you dont need any experience, you just have to provide good contents and comments to earn extra bucks. Aside from earning from those sites, you can also find lots of discussions about different methods to earn online, especially for begginers like us.

Last edited:

sweetpot81

If you already tried Upwork.com then maybe Odesk.com.,JobsOnline.com. depending on your ability and interest. You can also go with InstaGC and Usertesting. There's alot to offer in the web just keep on browsing and ask for the help of your friends as well. But ofcourse you have to know your strenghts and interest, it's gonna be easier for you to find a job.

Last edited:

vhinz

Thanks for providing this information. I'm also just starting to earn in forum and I'm not familiar yet with Beermoney forum and forum coin. I'm going to check out these to forum websites.

jyu143

For me honestly I considered myself as a beginner even if it's almost a year since I was started doing something and searching how to make money online and until now I'm still searching a good websites that really legit and not scam.

Based on my experienced honestly it is better to get regular JOB than searching on internet how to earn money online and you find many sites that scam sites and you find another again and again and again and again.

The Difference Of making money online and regular job

Regular job - you are insured and lots of benefits.

Online - scams, investment scams, not insured and no benefits.

What is the better? It is your choice :)

anor0428

You have a point. On regular job, we can assure to earn on a fix rate, unlike on online works, the earning is unstable. So it would be best, to have a regular job and then online works for extra income not as the main source of income. But before joining any sites, multiple research should be done to be sure if it is legit or not, just like what you have said, nowadays there are many scam sites on the internet.

G

There are many websites to start an online jobs but in this environment , you are responsible for protecting yourself. Verify before you trust (always do this). Do remember that every job posting do not represent a genuine job opportunities and not every job site is a job site. Some legit jobs online are upwork.com, freelancer.com, fiverr.com, and the like. Just have the determination to make a job online and you will get the job you want. Be patient and sell your skills.

gelotologist

Upwork is the website you actually need, like you just need to write or type all the information about you and also your educational backgrounds or you can also write the work you have done in the past. And also, you can try the Postloop where you can earn by just posting or commenting on some website forums, likes it's just easy but you'll only earn a decent amount of money.

edenmae29

Upwork is the first site that I can think of since this is where I got my first online job. It was formerly oDesk. Just start by signing up on their site and complete your profile by adding your work experiences, educational attainment etc. Your profile will serve as your resume. It is also an advantage if you can pass some tests on the site, make sure the test that you will take is related to the job that you are or will be applying for. And just an additional tip, work on your cover letter because that's the initial part the employer will be reading from your proposal. I hope it helps. Goodluck!

Caramelle

If you're just looking for websites where you can work and earn money promptly like Microworkers, there are many legit paying sites that you can join for free.

For microtasking, Spare5, Crowdflower, Mechanical Turk, and Gethybrid.io are the more popular legit sites.

UsabilityHub is a proven testing site that pays you to review website design.

You may also want to join Humanatics where you get paid for reviewing calls.

Transciption jobs can be a good source of online income. Some online transcription sites that accept newbies include Scribie, GoTranscript, Rev, and TranscribeMe. Just read their rules, take them to heart, and be brave enough to take the qualifying test which is usually a sample transcription job.

If you have strong writing skills and want to make money out of it, you can join content writing sites or the so-called content mills. Constant Content and Crowd Content are just two of the legit sites I know.

If you have nothing else to do and want to earn money while relaxing or during your spare time, you can join Ayuwage, a legit site which pays several notches higher than other PTC sites.

amitkokiladitya

I have tried many sites. But I guess the most friendly sites that pay to task is microworkers.com

I would suggest that you start working with paid to post forum sites. There are a good number of sites that we working at present. Some of them are legit and well paying. If you want to get the details you can message me personally.

jyu143

I have tried many sites. But I guess the most friendly sites that pay to task is microworkers.com

I will recommend usertesting.com it's legit a you need to do is pass the test, $10 per test it's not difficult to pass the test just be honest and share your opinions or thoughts...

Usertesting.com they really if you pass $10 through PayPal.