Review Some Fake Website that promise to pay you to Complete Survey

G

Have you ever be promise to get paid to to complete a survey on any website and you were not paid? i know there are some few scam survey website that promise people to complete their task and they don't pay any penny. Its just difficult to spot some of these scam website that promise people cash and noting comes out.

ion

Yeah, I've been on that situation before, that's why I don't like the online survey. Actually until now, they sending an emails and spamming my inbox. I really don't trust the survey thing, if someone wants me to refer on that survey site, I'm asking for proof of payments to be sure.

gelotologist

Me too, been there on a situations like this before and it totally sucks and I feel really pissed. But my friends have also told me to try the Globaltestingmarket which I can't guarantee you that they pay on time but my friend have told me that they pay legit by just doing or answering surveys for only 10-15 mins, I think.

M

marblank1313

Yes there are many scammers out there so better be careful. But indeed there are some legit sites like the others are mentioning. Just be patient enough because you will receive your payment for atleast one week, some of them for almost a month. But yes, you can still trust some survey sites, read or watch reviews for the sites to help you in your decision.

argel241

Yes, and it's very annoying!I have tried joining before and after completing 5 surveys and expecting the payment after 3 days but it never got any payment.Some surveys also offering big earnings but first, you have to pay a registration before you could start and that was also a scam.But there is some legit site but the thing is that it is very hard to qualify for the survey.How many times I tried but I was failed to qualify for any survey and I don't know why. So for me, survey job is just a waste of time.

HazelTing

Have you ever be promise to get paid to to complete a survey on any website and you were not paid? i know there are some few scam survey website that promise people to complete survey and they don't pay any penny. Its just difficult to spot some of these scam survey website that promise people cash and noting comes out.

I am a victim of fake survey site. I answered all their questions carefully. I spent a lot of time to their surveys. At the end, I was notified that I was screened out. It means that I was not qualified to answer their surveys. Another tactic was after I finished answering all their questions, they informed me that I was not able to complete the survey. So, I was not paid.

trendjing

I tried doing online surveys, but it took me days to wait for a survey that fits me. Right now, I am not a fan of online surveys. I think it only benefit the sites and not the person who answers the surveys. I've heard others who get paid doing it, yet it does not work for me. I know it might be because of my profile, but i do not want to lie just for me to get surveys and not be screened out. I tried doing

junrose123

I also experienced such problems before, I encountered some site that would send you a lot of surveys but everytime I would try to answer the survey, it would say that you cannot take this anymore because you already view this survey even in reality it was my first time to view such survey. I feel really angry for that particular survey site. Until now they keep sending to me some surveys but I didn't entertain them anymore since I think it is just a waste of time. But I still have some legitimate survey sites that really pays for me. I am just very cautious in having survey sites.

M

marblank1313

Just a little tip for those who want to try or to go back in doing online surveys for money. If you want to, watch some videos from youtube or search for reviews and tips from others that legitimately made money from it. It's just for those who still want to do and make money, it is not a lot but you still can earn from your free time. There is a lot out there that gives tips on how to get more surveys and not be screened out easily.

G

Just get away from that kind of sites :D Best advice! Just try to imagine why would someone give you so much money for so little time you are doing that surveys? XD
Surveys are okay when you wanna find something about costumes from your shop but earning on that way. I don't think so :S

ElGuapo96

I don't trust any survey site in general. They all seem like a massive scam. I mean you need to type in all of your personal info, what for? For a few dollars or cents? Hell no, stay away from that a get a better job, you have got many other, much better options. Not only will survey sites download all of your data, they will also track you down and might even infect your PC. It's definitely not worth it. Considering getting some other job that also doesn't require a college degree or any type of skills. There are many other similar sites, you just need to search harder :)

Caguioa747

Fortunately, I havent encountered a fake survey site yet because i make sure that before i enter a survey site i make sure to double check the legitimacy of its site or look for posts o forums whether that site is legit or a scam.

Paula7

I have joined up to Survey sites online and they never seem to deliver as promised. Most of the time I just get asked a few questions and then they say sorry but this survey is not open to you. It has happened time and time again. I am often surprised when people say you can earn good money this way, as I am yet to see it.
I also get tricked into signing up with promises of cash payment only to find you are just earning points.

The other thing that worries me is some of the questions they ask. About your finances, where you bank etc. These sort of questions sometimes set off an alarm in me. I have been known to pull out halfway through a survey when asked too many private questions.
Who is say where this information is going to go.

It saddens me to hear that even these Survey sites have fallen into the hands of scammers. But I guess they will wriggle into any way to be dishonest and to trick people. So so wrong...
I hope that one day a system is found to clean up the internet so we can only be presented with the good websites.

There must be some good Company's doing surveys out there because surveys are a major source of information for marketers. I bet if you could find these companies and get signed up you would get paid well.

It's true. There's a lot of survey sites out there that will allow you to answer survey only to find out that you are not qualified for the survey or they are looking for a different criteria. I hate that feeling after you answer the survey and they don't give you your reward.

Jelineex

Its a bit disappointing to know that you will not be rewarded after taking survey job. You are eager to register only to find out that there are no survey task available. Its not applicable to every location. Only a few are fortunate to experience working with these kind of opportunities. However, I still consider it a good experience since it gives me the chance to know new products or information.

MOSIUR

Yeah! there are many survey websites that have exploited with me at many times. But, I did not stop my journey with the hope of gathering knowledge and earning money. Actually, every person learns after having learned a good lesson in his or her life. Some survey sites will certainly reward the honest activists.

Ayeshabashir

Have you ever be promise to get paid to to complete a survey on any website and you were not paid? i know there are some few scam survey website that promise people to complete their task and they don't pay any penny. Its just difficult to spot some of these scam website that promise people cash and noting comes
No,I did not face any scam like this because I am avoiding to use survey websites because I think most of the surveys website are scam .I hear about this from many people that survey websites firstly said their members to gain threshold amount for withdrawal by working on their forum and when they gain minimum withdrawal amount they said them to invest when the user invest then at the end they give nothing. So,that's why I did not use surveys websites as my earning site.I am also searching a lot about legit surveys site but when I am reading the reviews of the public and their google ratings then it is dissattifactory or disappointing for me.May be it is possible that someone share legit survey website by commenting on your thread. Besides this I think instead of wasting your time on completing the surveys we should gain proper skills and experience about legit websites like trendri which actually paid us .Your time is very precious which will never come back so try to invest your time in good sites. Frim my perspective I think that best thing which is need for earn money is your skills and knowledge because these are all your power behind any success

Abigael

Valued Contributor
There are so many survey sites that are scams. I came across so many of them when I was a newbie to online earning. It was so disappointing to spend my time in a site and end up not getting paid. Especially given how much effort is required to answer surveys.

There are a few surveys that I can across that actually pay. However, most of them only pay peanuts still. So they are not really a great earning method to rely on. Moreover, they don't give you surveys regularly and so you cannot depend on them to make money regularly.

Another disappointing thing about survey sites is that they have discriminations. One of which is geographical. You may not get well paying survey sites because of the country or region that you live in. Also, you can get disqualified because your profession does not fit the survey requirements. Making it so rare to come across survey sites that fit you.

Given these disadvantages of survey sites, I have personally learnt to stop relying on them as a earning methods. They are just not fit for my requirements. I prefer giving my time and effort to paid to post forums instead.