Blogging tips and how to startup new blogs and general search engine optimisation tips.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blogs for Non-writers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blogs for Non-writers

I know there are a lot of people who wants to make a blog and earn. The only problem is, they are afraid they are not good writers. Any tips?

Blogs sometimes can be special interest blogs in which writing may not be in the traditional form of communication. For example, some blogs are platforms that display art or photography.

Another alternative to blogging without writing is to be a platform that publishes submissions that creative writers, poets, and artists send. If there is an ad sense program and it is properly conveyed to the audience that they will receive no pay, perhaps one can make money from it.

Sometimes a blog has a guest writer who writes interesting and unique content. The guest writers are sometimes hired or sourced from freelancing hubs, such as Upwork, Content Gatherer, or iWriter. The trade, however, is that you have to pay the writers.
    Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by kay.s View Post
      I know there are a lot of people who wants to make a blog and earn. The only problem is, they are afraid they are not good writers. Any tips?
      I'm pretty sure that there are many successful bloggers now that started as not good writers. If you really want to become a blogger you have to start where you are and what you can do and start anyway. If writing is your problem, there might be other problem that is associated with that. It could be you cannot write good content because you are lacking of ideas on what you like to write, or maybe you have problem in grammar or vocabulary. Well if you are really determined, just follow the old saying, "Where there's a will, there's a way." What I really mean is you have to work on improving your writing skills. Read more books, blogs, articles, and other reading materials, attend seminars online or live events on the topics that you are interested. Practice daily and make it consistently. That's the only way I see in solving the problems of not good writers. I'm not a good writer too, but I'm aspiring to become one.

Comment

I also want to do blogs but I'm not confident enough to have my own blogs because I'm not a good writer. Being a good writer requires fluency in English like grammar. They say that if we really want to achieve our goals find a way on how to reach it. Maybe we should study more about being a good writer read some books or take tutorials. We need to take our skills to the next level. Some of them can afford to take seminars to improve their skills but if you don't want to take money out of your pocket you can watch some tutorials on Youtube. Thanks to the new technology because there are lots of ways to improve our skills for free. I've just learnt how to speak English by doing some tutorials on Youtube. It's a long way process before I can master the language but I'm willing to learn no matter how long it's gonna take.
        Good luck to us for reaching our dreams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Type the word BU SI NE SS without space

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X