How do I get better SEO for my website?

Ages

My website doesn't rank well on google, is it possible to get better seo ranking? i want my blog to be in the first page of the search engine.

Heart

That is pretty hard but not impossible. Even website that is already on top rank somehow finds it hard to maintain the spot especially if Google change its algorithm. The best way to it is creating freshest and valuable content readers would want to read and share. You can also link your blog to your social media accounts to drive more traffic to your blog. Play with tags/keywords as well, I was a SE evaluator and the first thing we do is arrange the engine result more accurately for the users to find exactly what they are looking for since there are actually billions of websites all around the world fighting to the first page.

G

First you should know what you are promoting. What kind of blog do you have?

You can ask your family and friends what's the first question that comes in their mind when hearing your blog? From there, you will know what do readers look for in such content.

You can make a longer keyword that is significant. In google search, the more it is long-tailed, the fewer the competition in search engine.

Those are just few tips I know. I hope it could help you grow your blog visit.

F

Fisher07

The best way to do that is to do steady seo for your website and take help of marketing techniques like Google Adwords management services and social media marketing like facebook ads. You can also contact a professional seo team for your website.

OliviaOnline

To improve SEO for your website, I recommend the following:

1. Keyword Research:
    • Identify relevant keywords using tools like Google Keyword Planner.
    • Focus on long-tail keywords for specific targeting.
  2. Quality Content:
    • Create high-quality, informative, and engaging content.
    • Ensure content is original, well-structured, and easy to read.
  3. On-Page Optimization:
    • Optimize meta titles, descriptions, and headers.
    • Use descriptive URLs and include keywords naturally in your content.
  4. Mobile Optimization:
    • Ensure your site is mobile-friendly for better rankings.
  5. Page Speed:
    • Improve website loading times for better user experience and SEO.
  6. Backlinks:
    • Build high-quality backlinks from authoritative websites.
  7. Social Signals:
    • Share content on social media platforms for increased visibility.
  8. User Experience:
    • Enhance site navigation and user interface.
  9. Regular Updates:
    • Keep content fresh and regularly update your site.
  10. Analytics:
    • Monitor performance using tools like Google Analytics and make data-driven improvements.
Remember that SEO is an ongoing process, and patience is key to seeing long-term results.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
To make SEO better, you should optimize pages for focused keywords, speed up website and be friendly to phones. Build good links with powerful websites. Make interesting content that people enjoy sharing. Use nearby words in your research too. Try tools run by computers to get advice and help understand things better. Always look at website stats and keep making changes based on search rankings, where traffic comes from and how many people convert. This will slowly improve the site's strength and visibility in search results.