Do i need concrete base in writing a blog or it can be just conceiving?

yahm2001

I have a small ideas to speak out on my blog but not so sure if it works. Some are just conceiving and some are fact. How true that when writing a blog you must have concrete base ?

johnmctown

A blog for me is more on making opinion based on your personal knowledge on the topic you want to discuss. You make blogs like dairy on line about your thoughts that you have gathered thru learning or experience and that it is important that you can support your ideas or claims from your own stand point or perspective. You make posts that somehow create general interest that will draw people to read your blog. You can make research or study to support what your doing. You should read other blogs too to get ideas on how they did it.

vhinz

A blog is a way of developing authority. It is a tool for establishing connection and trust with your audience. I believe that you must create content based on facts so that people will totally know and trust you. It is really important that you have to make a thorough research on the topics that you are going to publish if you don't have first hand experience on the subject that you are about to write.