Which affiliate network pays more.

G

I want to join affiliate network, which of the affiliate network really pays out high or pay more commission compare to other affiliate program. Am sure google adsense is the highest but aside google adsense is there any better affiliate program?

vhinz

Try looking in clickbank or JVZoo. Different products offers different percentage of commission. There are affiliate programs that offer 50%-70% commission. If you have already a website and many subscribers then you have bigger chance to get approved.

bembi

My personal favorite is Clickbank. They have built their whole business on helping beginners and the only drawback that I know of is they only sell digital products. Some people want to sell physical products and you have to go to one of the other affiliate platforms for that like CJ etc. But, really, they pay up to 75% of the sale, they have a fantastic tracking system for your sales with their hoplinks and they have never missed or been late on paying a commission!

potentialwriter

When it comes to finding an affiliate marketing network that pays more, it doesn't rest with just any affiliate network, but your marketing effort and determination to make money online. To make hundreds of dollars daily, weekly or monthly, with your affiliate website, you don't need to worry about the affiliate network, but your marketing efforts and the various SEO activities you need to engage yourself into.

jaymish

I agree, affiliate commissions depend on the product, not the network. However networks like Amazon associates pay little commission,however this rate is not constant and depends on how many sales you make and how big those sales are. I also like click bank, I think its the easiest network to join, their products being digital is not necessarily a bad thing because of the complexities involved in shipping products.However click bank is not available in all countries which is too bad because it's one of the better affiliate marketing products.You can also find products to promote from individual companies. This is common for web hosting and they pay commissions of upto 70%.