What is Affiliate Marketing and How to Start Affiliate marketing?

Wole.K

What is affiliate program, and how can i start or become affiliate marketing? Am interested in affiliate program because i have heard a lot of people make money from affiliate program, but i don't really know where to start from.

vhinz

Affiliate program allows you to be partner with the company that offers products. You have to apply it and once approved you can start promoting their products. You'll earn a commission for every sale that you make. In applying in affiliate program, it is better to have your website that has many subscribers because you'll have bigger chance of getting approved. Most affiliate programs really requires that you have a website. There are some that accepts applicant that has many followers in their social media accounts. You can try clickbank. It would be easy to register in clickbank if you are living in US. If you will not be able to register in clickbank, try also JVZoo.

Dictator20

Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products. It type of inter-company relationship in which one of the companies owns less than a majority of the other company's stock. There is a proven and tested affiliate marketing that you can try, I can recommend to you the bitcoin. All you need to do is to promote those company, company products that are bitcoin partners. Honestly bitcoin really gives a worthy amount of money for you as a return. In short you could earn here a lot of money.

Heart

To simplify, An Affiliate marketer can be called a middleman, You are going to promote/sell products or services that you do not own and get commissions from it. It is now famous because of numerous online shops that is looking for an affiliate marketer. They do not ask much needed requirements, and even people that has no experienced from it can actually qualify. I wanted to try it as well but I am afraid that it might not suits me since I don't really have people that I can consider subscribers, even my SNS account are only limited with few friends and families.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Like someone have stated, as an affiliate marketer you are simply a middleman between vendors of the product you are promoting and the buyers of the product you are promoted. In most Affiliate programs, you actually do not need any money to sign up on the platforms in order to start promoting different kinds of products.

Affiliate marketing is very simple by definition but actually it requires a lot of work and consistency for you to succeed in it. When you promote other people's products in order to get some certain percentage from the product you are promoting what they are simply doing his affiliated marketing.

Affiliate marketing has become one of the best business ventures that has attracted a lot of people's attention around the world because of how lucrative and the ease of start getting started.

I always advise people that wants to venture into affiliate marketing to try as much possible to get me websites in they really want to succeed because it is very important for you to succeed.

You also will need some amount of money in order to get started and you need content creation skills and copywriting skills if you really want to become a badass affiliate marketer.