Affiliate forum discussion to make money from affiliate programs like ShareaSale, Commission Junction, and digital product sales.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Does Affiliate Marketing Works?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honesty I hate affiliate programs or networking because you need to invite or etc.
    To earn and make money but I can't blame because it's networking.

Last 3 weeks I join affiliate program and I need to invest or paid $20 to become a member and when I paid I search on google about that site and I found out it's a scam site.

That's why I really hate programs like affiliate and networking some of networking sites is a scam and please be careful investing your money.

To avoid or prevent this you need to google it 1st to know if it's scam or a legit.
    Last edited by Fecoms; 10-31-2017, 09:42 PM.

Comment

leaving your affiliate link to a page and let the power of time and chances play at work. You just have to wait until someone click on it and buys the product then you will get your commission. pretty easy but the income you can earn may vary and is not a reliable source of decent money. However, it depends.

Comment

I am also new to affiliate marketing, but I know that waiting for your site to rank on the search engines will be hard and it may take you years to make your first sale that way. I think that the quicker and better way to achieve your financial goals as an affiliate marketer would be to invest in paid traffic.

You don't even have to put up much money in the beginning. Just start small - even $5, and grow from there. There are loads of free training videos online that can teach you how to get quality traffic at the cheapest possible rates.

Comment

Affiliiate marketing is booming now . So the concept of Affiliate marketing is simple, the publisher promotes the advertisers’ website, and the advertiser rewards them. The reward is most commonly commission on the sales they generate, or the click-throughs they send. The most popular model by far is to give publishers some form of commission on the actual sales they generate on the advertisers’ site. This is known as performance based marketing.

The ways in which a publisher promotes the advertisers’ site can vary dramatically. From simply adding a text link or banner on their site pointing to the advertisers’, all the way to having specific pages on their site detailing the products or services of the advertiser and linking directly to them on the advertisers’ site. Although becoming less and less common, it's also possible for publishers to promote the website of the advertiser offline with posters, flyers etc. and still track their commission.

Comment

Affiliate marketing works in the way of promoting company's products and getting paid commission which is a pro-ration of the overall amount of the sales. This is tracked through the affiliate link assigned to you when you first join the particular affiliate marketing network. If someone clicks on that link and land on the product page to buy a product or more, commission will be paid to you on that sale and on every other sale made through your link.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

Type the word TR E NDRI without space

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X