How To Make Money with Amazon associates

Ahxmed

A more friendly option to make money with affiliate marketing, without having any website or blog, is through Amazon. And, as mentioned before, the Amazon Associates program works best for many non-blogging websites. As well as, their tools make it simple to combine your affiliate links to the content you reveal, whether or not you’re making a Youtube-video or posting a social media update.

The approval process is fast and simple and, compared with other affiliate websites, you do not have to use to any thirdparty offers. As soon as you are approved as an Amazon Associate, you can begin promoting the a lot of products sold on major online shop including anything from e-books and electronic devices to home appliances, pet supplies, and every thing.

jyu143

I'll just want you to share about this brothers a very nice trick I learned
And I promised it's really works and you can earn $100 or more than $100 a day

It's like reselling but you don't need any investment to make it work all you need is PayPal or Credit card, it's better to use PayPal.

All you need to do is find some product in alibaba or Aliexpress and copy the all detail of the product and sell it and paste the full details on eBay.

FOR EXAMPLE
Product Aliexpress price : $3

And when you resell you don't need to buy it on Aliexpress.

Just copy and paste the full details on eBay
And make some profit of it make $6 or above and once you've done

If someone buy just make sure that the buyer paid you 1st and it transfer it to your PayPal once it done.

Buy it on Aliexpress and the receiver of the item is your buyer you don't need to worry the shipping Aliexpress do it for you.

Most of the shipping on Aliexpress is free

That's all guys it is really works :)

G

I want to share how I made $400/mo on average with Amazon associates and want to ask for some help too.

So I was selling items on eBay and buying from Amazon. Until my brother showed me that there is a way to get paid from Amazon associates. So it was pretty simple. I opened Squidoo account and wrote 2 - 3 articles about anything. Placed amazon button in that article and every time I went through that button to buy something on Amazon. My best and last month I made $850. Squidoo was paying me 4% from all sales. But after 4 months of doing that I got message from Squidoo, that my account is suspended. I guess they find out that there was too much of revenue from one article.

I tried to go back, but no success. I heard about Zujava, but it is pretty difficult to get there and no guarantee of success. So my question is maybe you know a place I could buy through to get some money back or maybe you can allow me to buy through your link and divide profit in half. That way you would make money with no effort at all. Win win situation.

argel241

I'll just want you to share about this brothers a very nice trick I learned
And I promised it's really works and you can earn $100 or more than $100 a day

It's like reselling but you don't need any investment to make it work all you need is PayPal or Credit card, it's better to use PayPal.

All you need to do is find some product in alibaba or Aliexpress and copy the all detail of the product and sell it and paste the full details on eBay.

FOR EXAMPLE
Product Aliexpress price : $3

And when you resell you don't need to buy it on Aliexpress.

Just copy and paste the full details on eBay
And make some profit of it make $6 or above and once you've done

If someone buy just make sure that the buyer paid you 1st and it transfer it to your PayPal once it done.

Buy it on Aliexpress and the receiver of the item is your buyer you don't need to worry the shipping Aliexpress do it for you.

Most of the shipping on Aliexpress is free

That's all guys it is really works :)

Hi..I just read your post and I was curious about this things:

1) Do I have to buy a product from Alibaba or aliexpress and resell it to ebay?
2) Can I resell it to Amazon too?

Thanks!