How To Make Money From Affiliate Marketing without Website or Blog

Grabo

Making money with Affiliate Marketing without having a Website or Blog. There are many ways to earn money online. You can start a website, be part of Amazon online marketplace, open an Etsy store, and even provide products information such as e-books or programs available for sale.

In addition, it is possible to offer services being a freelancer or make use of well-known websites to make extra cash monthly. But, probably one of the most popular and preferred methods for making an online money is affiliate marketing.

What exactly is affiliate marketing?

In general, affiliate marketing offers you a chance to earn money by marketing other people’s products. Whenever you refer somebody to a website, you will get a percentage when they buy something or perform an action, such as click a web link or subscribe to a service.

Which has become a popular web marketing method for both advertisers and affiliates.

Who can earn money with internet affiliate marketing?

Many blog owners make use of affiliate marketing to add up to their own income. Some even get hold of over $10,000 every month from affiliate product sales alone. But these blog owners typically have a huge and loyal viewers – something which may take lots of time, and energy to achieve.

But, suppose you are not really interested in starting up a website or maintaining a blog? Does this mean you can not get yourself a piece from the affiliate marketing cake? Definitely not! The truth is, there are many opportunities to make money online with affiliate marketing – absolutely no website or blog needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Nice write-up you have put here. I am one of those who always talks about affiliate marketing because it is actually one of the best ways of making money online. it simply means selling people's product in order to get a certain percentage. of course it is very possible to make money on affiliate marketing without having your own website. You can do this by joining popular forums and creating a catchy landing page in which you will refer people to.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Nice write-up you have put here. I am one of those who always talks about affiliate marketing because it is actually one of the best ways of making money online. it simply means selling people's product in order to get a certain percentage. of course it is very possible to make money on affiliate marketing without having your own website. You can do this by joining popular forums and creating a catchy landing page in which you will refer people to.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing sound like a good idea. It works mostly in the developed countries. Spent a lot of time promoting links on social media , my blog and forums but I have not gotten a dime from it and I spent more than two hours a day promoting links. I am seriously searching for an affiliate marketing that works in Africa and it will gladdens my heart if I can get a lead on this

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Affilliate marketting is truly a great way to make some extra cash online. It is so awesome that one can do it without necessarily having a website or a blog. All you need is good promotion skills and familiarity with most social media platforms. Then you can promote your affilliate links in them.

Avramana88

Yes you are right. I also tried a lot on the internet, until I decided to join the clickbank team as an affiliate. the money that ended up in my bank account is earned as an affiliate

R

Rage26501

Ok thanks for the advice ive been trying figure out a way to not have to become a blogger to be an affiliate marketer

Nite

Valued Contributor
The main goal in affiliate marketing is to deliver right offer to right customer at the right time. The first thing you absolutely need is choosing the right offer. And that offer has to be going somewhere, let's say, Facebook, Google or any blog. The better the match between the traffic source’s target audience and the contents your offer is promoting, the higher the chance that you will get a profitable deal.