Affiliate forum discussion to make money from affiliate programs like ShareaSale, Commission Junction, and digital product sales.

No announcement yet.

Your Google Adsense Experience

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Google Adsense Experience

I've been a member of Google Adsense for years and while I haven't yet made a decent amount of earnings from them, I do trust them and find them to be a reliable company overall.

I have only recently started blogging again after having a few years off, and Google is the main affiliate I am using at this point.

Image ads are my preferred choice of format instead of text links, as I feel that they stand out more and grab the attention of the readers.

Have you got Google Adsense ads running on your website? What has your experience with them been like?

Do you find the ad content to be targeted to your niche?

I am also learning Google Adwords Campaign Management for my new website’s promotion. These days it has become extremely difficult to get customers so every business needs an online reputation which will certainly attract visitors to your website and you can convince them to buy your service/product.

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  

Type the word FIN AN CE without space.

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.